I make home buying easy!
Daily, as your Real Estate Pro I scan MLS databases of listings for ones that match the search criteria you provide. As new or updated listings become available, they are automatically delivered to your inbox, complete with photos and descriptions! Email me and request a buyer profile sheet to setup your search and put the PRO to work for you, relax and let ME do the searching for you.
- Access unlimited home listings
- Get email alerts for new homes
- Save search criteria and listings
- Track neighborhood price trends
How to Choose a Neighborhood for Your Home Search
Narrow your home search by identifying neighborhoods that are right for you. This helps keep your search focused and efficient. Your local REALTOR® can offer neighborhood information to guide you in your search.
When evaluating a neighborhood you should investigate local conditions. Depending on your own particular needs and tastes, some of the following factors may be more important considerations than others:
- quality of schools
- property values
- crime rate
- future construction
- proximity to schools, employment, hospitals, shops, public transportation, prisons, freeways, airports, beaches, parks, stadiums and cultural centers such as museums and theaters
How to Choose a Home
Here are some tips to help determine which house is best for you.
Once you’ve settled on a couple of preferred neighborhoods for your home search, it’s time to pick out a few homes to view. Having a house features “wish list” keeps you focused on which features are most important to you.
When narrowing down your home search, consider the following:
- know what types of home you want to buy
- determine what age and condition of the house you want to buy
- consider resale potential
- use a features wish list to keep focused
- use a home search comparison chart to keep organized
- act decisively when you find the right home